All About Las Vegas Welcome Bonus
For those who don't know, bonuses are possibly the greatest invention by online casinos. They offer players free spins, free rounds and real money after meeting specific criteria. One of the best types of bonuses is the Las Vegas Welcome Bonus. Just as the name suggests it is a promotion given to new players as a sign of thanking them for joining the site. Read on, to find out more about Las Vegas Welcome Bonus and know how you can take advantage of the offer.
Types of Welcome Bonuses in 2020
Here are some welcome offers you will find in a casino:
- Sign Up Bonus: In most cases, if you join a casino thee will be a gift wrapped in the form of a signup bonus waiting for you. The contents of this offer solely depend on the casino and vary from one gambling site to another.
- First Deposit Offer: This offer requires the player to make an initial first deposit to get the reward.
- New Player Promotion: This offer is quite similar to the sign up one as it is only issued to first time players.
- First Match Bonus: Get your initial deposit matched up to a certain percentage with the first match promo. This match could be as high as 100%, depending on the casino.
- No Deposit Bonus: Some casinos will reward you without making any deposit at all. Though rare, these are the best type of bonuses.
How Can You Redeem the Promos?
To redeem a promotion, you first have to identify it. Read through the promotions segment on a gambling site, open the pop-ups that show up on your screen when playing casino games, and go through affiliate sites that show casino content to get the offers available. Once you identify one, understand the conditions before proceeding to apply the coupon code given.
Terms and Conditions of Welcome Bonuses
It's not as easy as it may appear. All the promotions have terms and conditions to be adhered to. The main limitation is the wagering requirements also known as playthrough rate or turnover.
Casinos have installed these conditions to ensure players don't withdraw a heap load of money and disappear. Players are required to play through a couple of times before they can withdraw their wins. For example, if the turnover is 20x, you as the player will be required to play 20 rounds before realizing a withdrawable win.
As you look for the right promotion, sieve through your options by the wagering requirements of each. Playthrough rates of 40x and above are not worth your time.
How to Use a Las Vegas Welcome Bonus
It can be used in different ways. Some are only applicable to specific games such as slots. These give a player a free round of spins with a specific bet range. Others will give you a specified amount of money to wager for a number of times.
Whether it's free rounds, bonus spins or free cash you prefer, the Las Vegas Welcome Bonus has got you covered. These offers have proven to be a lot more than exciting promotions but a whole new way of making free real money.